I just finished one of the big projects I started yesterday (a Halloween twister mat for Landon's class party tomorrow). I finally glanced around enough to notice why Jordan mentioned last night with more than a hint of relief "Just 2 more days of these projects, right?" :)
So, here's the hidden picture: can you spot 10 projects in the works on this kitchen counter?
(I promise this counter was clean yesterday afternoon!)
2. Jello Worms experiment (rubberband, tall cup - and some straws under one of those piles I think)
3. Morning Dishes Job (silverware tray, veggie scrubber, breakfast dishes, fondue pot...)
4. Lunch (Ellie's paper plate turned paint holder, Owen's tray, Spinach salad bowl)
5. Ellie's pretend Road/ Class book (long colored paper strip scraps, 3-eyed guy and Lightning McQueen)
6. Tuesday flowers (leftover vase of flowers being replaced)
7. Portuguese learning (notecard taped up)
8. Family Game Night (box of cards/ computer stand)
9. Pumpkin Puzzles (painted craft stick pile)
10. 10 more projects (open on my computer desktop - Don't Eat Pete, halloween snack brainstorming, uploading photos, emailing, snack bag labels, monster matching game search, weekly goals chart, family budget...)
(Not pictured -- every other surface and space of our upstairs, and my craft room, and my bedroom all looking about the same...)
Time to tackle this mess!