Thursday, August 11, 2016
Lee's Online (for my Logan friends)
Here is where I become a Lee's online salesperson (because I love Lee's and this is just so great and I want to share :)
There are often times in my life when grocery shopping is fun. With two little shopping buddies by my side, I'm at my best. We take our time. We look at the signs. Sometimes the boys get their own little carts. I use my best Mom voice.
"Let's get 10 apples, one...two...three...
"Who will get the bread for us?"
"Should we go grab a cookie?"
"What else do we need?"
With five little children surrounding me, I'm at my worst.
"Don't touch the cart"
"Please don't talk to Mom right now"
"There will be no cookies unless..."
"The next person who..."
I've been trying out the Lee's delivery a bit since Isaac was born and it's awesome.
Top 5 things:
1. They shop for my groceries and bring them to my house!
2. It means I have to plan ahead a bit more than I might otherwise (which is great but also something I need to work on)
3. So super great for stocking up/case lot sale time
4. When I need more random items, I don't have to try to search for them or ask where to find something, I just type it in the search bar. :)
5. When I've used this, my fridge has been much less full because I just buy what we actually need.
You can try it out for free this month with DELIVERAUGUST (Tell me how it goes -- You're welcome!)
Posted by Debbie Brough at 8:18 AM