Two happy little trick-or-treaters
I'm not such a huge Halloween fan, but I do love making costumes. It is my favorite kind of sewing -- quick and imperfect.
Some Halloween time fun --
- a ward party - Landon wore himself out and fell asleep on the way home from the church (a 1 minute drive)
- a Halloween party at Will's - complete with donuts on a string, lots of candy corn, and other gross treats :)
- pumpkin chocolate chip cookie making
- a school party today for Landon that I got to go and help with
- trick-or-treating at Lee's - from Landon "Wasnt' that so nice of them to give us a toothbrush even?!?
- a pumpkin soup bowl Halloween lunch - the soup wasn't a huge hit, but the sillyness of eating our bowls for lunch was :)
- and more pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating fun tonight.
The cute kiddos --
Landon always says that he wants to be a train engineer when he grows up. He had no debating about what to choose for Halloween. :)
A beautiful ballerina Ellie!
And the cutest litte autumn time Frosty the Snowman Owen
All the kids (I love the view of the park in the background too)