Out my bedroom window this morning
I've been sick this week and poor Owen was sick today too, so we decided to spend the day in. (Except for a quick trip on the light rail to go and pick up my purse that I left at a restaurant on Tuesday night!)
Best of the day --
- Waking up in the morning to a beautiful blue sky view (after a crazy day and night of storms)
- Landon's "What a fancy dinner!" (a little low on our hotel rations -- mac and cheese, baby carrots, grapes and deli ham :) Making dinner and chocolate pudding with the kids.
- Dancing with Owen to Peter Breinholt Christmas music.
- Skyping with Kathie
- Jordan calling to check in and see how we were doing.
- A clean up game/scavenger hunt - especially the kids excitement for it.
- A few quiet minutes right now -- looking out at the apartment across the street with Christmas trees glittering in several windows.
Obviously not too disappointed with a day in rather than a day of out-and-aboutness :)